Saturday, September 1, 2012, 9:19 AM { 0 }
First day as a free person after months working. Hahaha and nope. My body are so used to be awake at around 7-8am. YES, I'm talking about everyday! Anyway, a lot of my friends has been asking me what am I going to do after resigning from my previous job.

Find another job?
Take a rest?
Uni?

The answer is one of the above. (; Nope, I'm not going to get another job. Yes that I'm going to Uni and at the same time I'll be taking a rest/break while waiting for Uni to start.

So, I've been doing research for months on what I'm going to study.
If I'm going to MDIS, I'll be taking either Bachelor in Biotechnology with Honours or Bachelor in Biomedical Sciences with Honours. However it would be 4-5 years and 39k - 45k just to get that certificate.  


If I'm going to SP, I'll be taking Advance Diploma in Food Science or Food and Nutrition (whichever the name is). Then I'll be flying to Australia for one year to get Bachelor. It sounds awesome but however when it comes to money and the issues of flying over to Australia scares me a little.


If I'm going to Kaplan, I'll be taking either Bachelor in Tourism & Events and Hospitality & Events Management (double major) or Bachelor in Tourism & Events and Human Resource (double major) or Bachelor in Tourism & Events. I'll be spending around 2 years and 19-22k.


And now, I'm so confused on which to choose! I'll be going to Kaplan for sure! Just that I'm not sure which course to take! And which is more beneficial to my future and all. Gosh, I sounded so old! ): Why can't I be smarter? Total regret for not working when I'm 16-19 years old. At least, I've got more savings! But now, I've been spending money on Bingo. Well, this is life. Because I took Bingo in, responsibility. So suck it up Giselle! 
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home