Tuesday, August 28, 2012, 9:39 PM { 0 }
So, it has been forever since I actually blog something related to my life. Okay, I'm not saying that I'm blogging nonsense for my previous blog post. Anyway, once again I visited PLC to buy Bingo snacks for the 10th thousand times! Hahaha.

I spent less than 50 bucks at PLC, I think!? Hahahaha, I've got no idea how much I spent on it because it was around 2-5 weeks ago. Hence, pardon me for that! 

Anyway, this is what I've got!
 2 plastic bags filled with snacks!


 Cheese products food! I swear that they smell darn nice! Hahahaha! Each packet cost around 3-4 bucks if I am not wrong!


 Mixed snacks, 1 packet like this has 3 small packets! It cost around 9-10 bucks? Bingo is super in love with it maybe it's because there's some meat in it? MAYBE!


Buy 2 get 1 free promotion! I've gotten 2 packets of goat milk cookies and chose chicken fillet as the free packet! FYI, chicken fillet cost 15 bucks! While the goat milk cookie cost around 10-12 bucks each.


You can imagine how much I spent on this little boy! That's one of the reasons why I can never really save money! ): It's the truth and I'm unhappy about it! Hahahaha. 

Oh oh oh! Before I end this post, I've just transferred most of the photos from my phone to my laptop! Hurray! * confetti* 

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home