Friday, August 31, 2012, 2:35 PM { 0 }
Hahahahaha! It has been forever since I actually blog about the things that I've purchased. Well, but you know. I'm back again! Hahahaha.

Once again, I purchased stuffs from Jennie Shop, one of the most common G Market shop that I've been purchasing from. I bet that most of you should know it by now. What do I get this time round?

It's a dress! The most awesome part is the outer layer are sewed together with the tank top/dress! The reason I bought it is because that I love the colour! By the way, I bought Mint + Navy. Maybe thanks to my previous job, I'm all into Mint colour now as I think that besides Blue colour Mint suits me as well!


Yes, once again. It looked Mint colour! Plus, the stripes are so colourful! I'm attracted to colourful stuffs! Well, if you guys still don't know yet! Hahaha.


If you guys do notice, I've not being buying anything from G Market for months. And the reason is because G Market currently disapproved using Ibank for payment method. Hence I've been using Paypal for payment! And it's troublesome to use Paypal because I need to wait for 1 working day for the money to be transferred from my bank account to Paypal.

So, recently I've been all sucked up to Taobao! Taobao sells everything! From clothing, accessories, postcards, toys etc! However you need an agent to purchase the items for you! And some of the blog shops actually add agent fees too! I found one blog shop whereby there's no need for you to pay agent fees! It's Ladrelis. I've been doing deals with the seller for 2 times already! She's super friendly and she is super efficient as well! 

I'll try to do up a blog post for the 1st buy that I've bought from Taobao with the help of Ladrelis all right! I promise! But however, I've got to dig up all the items that I've bought from her! Hahaha. 

Till then!

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home