Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 9:55 PM { 0 }
Warning warning. A huge sum of photos coming to you! Hahahahah! Happiness for yourself isn't it? (; So let's go! GO GO GO! 

 Random photo! (; Nurses day rose. Everyone was given by different doctors, as for me. It was given to me from Dr Charn. (; Heehee, but the most awkward moment was both of us was confused throughout. LOL.

***

Anyway, moving on. Bingo visited the vet because of his open wound area. No, he is not admitted or whatsoever. However he brought home with him Elizabeth Collar or E Collar for short. So let's go! NOTE: photobomb incoming!
This is Bingo waiting for his turn to see the vet. It's on a weekend! I swear that there are countless of dogs. It comes in different sizes, breeds and shapes. Hahaha

Well, after done seeing the vet. He gave Bingo an Elizabeth Collar. Yeah that. 


Reached home, he seems to be upset and depressed. ): 



Even when I took the collar out to dress his wound again, he looked sad - still. 



Even when he's playing fetch, looked so sad. 





And so, dad edited his E collar. So that he's able to take a look and have his drinks/meals as regular. Yeah, it helped him a bit! He looked much happier!


During his E collar period, I bought a bed for him! That's him waiting for his bed to come over.



It comes with a free toy! As seen, below!














Yep, much happier. But it's a pain in the ass when I'm able to apply eye drops and force antibiotics down his throat. Yes, I've got bitten. But meh, I'm glad that the medicine period are gone. (;

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home