Monday, August 6, 2012, 11:06 AM { 0 }
Greetings~ Yep, finally I'm buying stuffs again. LOL. Actually I bought a handful of stuffs - I think? Nowadays I'm too busy so yeah STM occurs!

Anyway, I ordered a handful of tattoos from Style Raiders . So take a look if you're free~ They're taking in 2nd batch of tattoos! (; I bet you'll definitely find something you like! Hurry all right! They're closing the 2nd batch on Thursday! FYI this Thursday!

These are the ones that I ordered. (; Yeah I've got to say that it cost me more than 1 hundred. So yeah. Sigh... So have a look at my first tattoo haul. Of course, I'll be naming the name of the respective tattoo.

 Assorted butterflies (medium)

 Assorted Child Fantasy Set

 Assorted leaves 

 Assorted Moons

 Barcode

 Cat Romance

 Pyramid

 Diamond Set

 Duo Diamond

 Flying Birds Cage - Out of stock! ):!!

 Flying Feather 

 Flying Swallow - Out of stock ):

 Galaxy Shapes Set

 Mr and Mrs couple set

 Queen's Heart

 Sexy Kisses

 Singing Dawn

 Summer Butterflies

Sunshines Assorted 

Yep, that's about it! I wondered if anyone loves them as much as I do! Anyway, I won't be using them as I'll be keeping them as collectable. Heehee. I know right, spent that much of money but I'm not using them at all. Smart much. But meh, that's me.

Ciao.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home