Sunday, September 2, 2012, 11:54 AM { 0 }
Days ago before I left my job, I was working together with Dr Lilleen. Then she told me that she wanted to be a cockroach. Hahaha, I don't know what makes her wants to be a cockroach. But I think it's something that everyone will definitely come across in their life! Hence I'm doing this blog post about, cockroach. Please don't scream or what. It's something that you guys never thought of! Continue reading it all right! You'll bring back home some knowledge of...

Cockroach (;


Let's start off with the eggs, the basic ones are these 4. And the eggs looked like the picture shown above. 


I bet that all of you must thought that an egg only has one cockroach kid right? NOOOOOOOO, YOU'RE SO WRONG! Look at the next photo!
Yes, an egg is able to hold up to 15-20 kids! And yes, they do looked disgusting. Anyway, if the mother gave birth to 20 eggs, she'll have 400 kids!? HOLY. Then out of 400 kids, there are 300 are females!? And they gave birth too! How many grandkids will the mother have? Do the mathematics yourself!

No, I decided to end this post before it became real disgusting. Hahaha! Bye!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home