Monday, August 27, 2012, 9:09 PM { 0 }
MONDAY BLUES~

Yep, today's like the 5th last day working as a PSA over at TTSH Clinic 1B. It was an amazing journey I'll say to work with everyone there, well almost everyone. HAHAHA.

The most heart pain moments would be myself bidding goodbyes to my Registrars whom I'm with since I'm 1 week old till now - around 4 months and 1 week old. And yes, to my Medical Officers whom I'm with since I'm 1 month old till now. Yes, even though that they are way older than me but however we talked like friends.

And to those who taught and helped me with all those cases etc. A big thank you to them as well because of them I'm able to complete my task! Now I've got no idea how am I going to tell them goodbye. Afterall, I'm there for like 4 months and 2-3 weeks. ): The bonds are just amazing. I don't know how am I going to type it down but its just amazing.

I'll never forget those doctors who made my life way easier because of them I'm able to stay alive since the day I stepped into this clinic. Pardon me if I mentioned the same thing for a handful of doctors cause it's the fact:
Start off with my Registrars -
Dr S Johari - who can never stop teasing me and always love to press the call machine even I'm not ready for it.
Dr Chong KB - one of the nicest and helpful doctor. Like what Nerissa said he's like pororo. LOL. If you guys know what that is! (;
Dr Charn TC - one of the nicest and helpful doctor. A doctor who wants to see all of his patients himself because he's afraid that he'll create problems for others. Thoughtful.
Dr Shalini - Rough perhaps its because that she came from the army? She's strong too I must say! Big thank you for telling me how's life like after marriage and after having kids. Hahaha, random I know.
Dr Liu JY - Soft spoken. Knew what's the limit and not to be a pushover (tough woman, got to learn to behave like her)
Moving to MOs -
Dr Lilleen H - Funny and random as she always asked me those weird questions that I've never thought about!
Dr Paul L - another doctor who loves to tease me for no reason but in the end, it made me LOL at him. Rather cheeky too. And super catholic!
Dr Richmond L - one of the nicest doctor. Who actually learnt how to handle appointment cards and all(this actually shocked me because nobody asked me that before besides the Juniors). He learnt super fast!
Dr Chew HS - one of the nicest doctor. Who said that she's gonna play with Bingo. Hahaha, Bingo you've got a new friend! (;

Oh also, thank you to the doctors as well because they helped me when others tried to create problems for me. They made me feel, home even though I'm not going to stay long. And thank you again as they are always there to listen to my problems. Heehee!

Crap, I'm so gonna cry. LOL.

Laters!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home