Thursday, August 30, 2012, 10:02 PM { 0 }
One fine day, my siblings and my dad went over to IKEA for a shopping spree for furnitures? In the end, they spent around 1.4k on Edwin's bed, Edwin's table, closet that Avery and I will be sharing. I've got to say that those guys who delivered those stuffs over to my house. Their attitude sucks please, and they've got no respect for their customers. Oh whatever, moving on!

Dad spent days to build those furnitures himself! Yes, when I said himself it meant he did them himself without those IKEA people or whatsoever. 

 Sorting out those long, short, fat, thin wood.


 This little boy here became supervisor. LOL. You will know why as you scroll down.


 It took us hours just to get the base of Edwin's bed to be done. Yes, we uninstalled and installed them for at least 5 times. Hahaha!


While doing, Mr supervisor was literally locked out of the room because there are too many woods around. And just to make sure that he won't get injury or eat those woods. 


 Yep, eventually he became tired while supervising.


 Almost there! (;


 Doing the stairs and still, he's locked out. LOL.


 After a whole day of being a supervisor, he's tired. 
Because...
...
..
.
.
..
...
..
.
.
..
...
..
.
.
..
...
..
.

He's guarding those cardboards from aliens. LOL. Just kidding, he's just lying down staring at them. 


Anyway, my apology for showing the final product as I'm just too busy to move my stuffs from my old closet to the new one! Hahah, will take a picture and post them here real soon all right! 

Till then! Tata!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home