Monday, September 3, 2012, 10:49 PM { 0 }
Greetings to everyone. I think I did something on Monday. My first day of being jobless. Feeling a little weird without going to work to assist Doctors. Thanks to Nerissa, she kept on update - just a bit though but it's better than nothing!

So, today I went over to Kaplan over at Somerset to settle my Uni stuffs but failed as the consultant is not around hence I booked appointment on this Thursday. Then off to Recruit Express to look for Nicholas just to return him my uniform at Ngee Ann City. Took MRT back to Yishun then went to PLC to buy food for Bingo - again for the $#@^%$#^#th times! I'll blog about what I bought for him next time round!

ANYWAY, back to something that doesn't link to today. LOL. I purchased from PETS 02 for the second time! (; And these are the items that I bought for Bingo! By the way, the seller are hell of nice because she gave me discounts after discounts! (: ^^ I love discounts!

Here's the overview of the stuffs that I bought for him this time round!

A closer look yes?






 Having a hard time choosing what he would like to have~


Let's have a look at the receipt shall we?


Last but not least, enjoying his new treats. (;


Anyway, I'll be buying more/new snacks for Bingo again. Hahaha, such a lucky dog. (; By the way, Nana the female dog is pregnant and now everyone are wondering who's the dad. Ping Ping? Na Ji? Or Na Fu? WHO!

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home