Friday, September 7, 2012, 11:57 AM { 0 }
It's so awesome to wake up at whatever time you want. And when you take a deep breathe, it's smells awesome. And the main thing is, you've got the feeling of being FREEDOM personnel. Yeah, everyone should know by now that I'm jobless - sounds sad. So I've got the freedom to wake up at whatever time I wanted to, but however thanks to my body clock and Bingo. I always woke up at 7, 7.30 or 8am. And it always made me feel so sleepy throughout the day! Well, so anyway. Moving on~


A few days ago, I bought food for Bingo. As I mentioned a few days ago that I went to PLC and bought snacks/treats for Bingo - again. This is the first ever time whereby Bingo tried Tray/Canned dog food. And he's responding to it! Which is good, however I've got issues with the smell. Basically is because that I'm a Lacto-Ovo-Vegetarian. Yes, I've never tried meat at all including fish or white meat.

The next day after he had his first Tray Food, I went to buy Canned Food. (; Chicken Flavour and he's loving it but like I stated earlier, I don't really like the smell. But still....


Anyway, moving on to PLC!
It's some Strawberry jerky 1-2 bucks.


Ham Jerky. 3 for 10 bucks hence I bought 3. There are Banana and Milk flavour too!


Pocket filling treats. 


I've got nothing much to update actually. Well, let's end off this post with that little boy! (; 


Oh also, he would like to have a high-5 with ya! 


Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home