Friday, September 14, 2012, 9:25 PM { 0 }
Okay, it has been a while since I came back here! Hahaha, anyway here's the latest update on my Uni. My uni has been postponed to End of September. So I've got 2 more weeks to go~

Anyway, I have been dying to get these:
 Dying my hair!! And learn how to do braids like this.
And this too!


 Love the sparrow prints! So in love with it that I would love to get tattoo of it like Donna. Or! Tops, dress, skirts, shoes or bags of prints like this! But it's just so hard to find! ):

*****

Well, anyway! I've gotten something that I've been wanted to get it since weeks ago! I just ordered it and I'm all excited for them to fly over to my letter box! So, this is what I've ordered!!
I've ordered 1, 5 and 22. Heehee, well basically they are the only ones that are left. For your information, they are My Little Pony G4! (; Hee, by the way they are anti dust! They're just so cuteeeeeeee. Oh also, I might be spending money all over again. ): Sigh!!

Be back!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home