Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 10:24 PM { 0 }
Okay, I don't know if you guys know that my current phone is Samsung Galaxy Ace. And its Micro SD is just 2GB. For a moment, I thought the space would be enough for me. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I was so wrong! I download a camera application, Twitter, Whatsapp, Instagram and other games. THEN, it says there's not enough space for SMS to be received!

So... I decided to buy another Micro SD card for my phone. This time round, it's 8GB! Actually wanted to buy 16GB but thinking back I don't know what I'm gonna do with it so I purchased 8GB instead!


Here's the question, where did I actually purchase it? It's none other than G Market! OH OH OH! BY THE WAY, G MARKET ALLOWED IBANKING FOR PAYMENT NOW! Soooooooo, anyway I purchased it from the shop named Pitst0p. It's definitely cheaper than outside and buyers who bought from them said that they received it within 5 days!

Which means, I'll received it by this week! YEAH! Double yeah! More games in my phone! Heehee! Which also means that I am able to kill time while I'm on the MRT and yeah - in school too! Hahaha! Well, just in case nobody wants to whatsapp me!

That's all for now!! I'm back to study~ Ciao!

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home