Thursday, September 20, 2012, 10:31 PM { 0 }
Hahahahahaha, for some of you who found my Twitter. You should know that I've visited Ebay once again! Well, you can't really blame me for it because stuffs at Ebay are wayyyyyyyyyy cheaper than local price! Plus, when your goods flew all the way from Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, United Kingdom or USA to Singapore. It will make you feel that it's some branded stuffs. Hahaha, maybe it's just me. It made me feel better cause they're flying from other country but not Singapore! (;

I will never buy clothes from Ebay as I've got G Market with me~ I usually purchase those accessories from Ebay as they're really cheaper as compared to Local Retail Shops or Local Online Store or G Market itself. I'm really glad that I found the ones I want via Ebay!

To further support what I typed earlier on, I'll state one example: I purchased Unicorn Earrings from Local Online Store. I paid 10 bucks for 3 pairs of them. Then I found the same Unicorn Earrings on Ebay whereby 1 pair cost around 2 bucks. Feel pretty much heartache but however I managed to purchase 3 colours of Unicorn Earrings from Local Online Store while Ebay only has 2 colours for it. Afterall, I'll say that I'm okay with it!

So here's what I bought from Ebay yesterday! Can't wait for them to be here! I guessed that they will be in my letterbox by the end of this month! Hahaha. Each of them are less than 5 bucks! OH OH OH! Some of them actually cost 1.5 bucks! Can you believe it?











Feel the joy for me will you? (;

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home