Saturday, September 22, 2012, 1:54 PM { 0 }
Happy Saturday! I was that bored online because I'm using my laptop to charge my phone and download some shows. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, I made friends with Ebay - again. LOL! This time round I didn't buy anything! I'm just looking at them only! So please don't murder me or whatsoever.

So, these are the casing that I am so in love with but no, I'm not going to buy them because I'm that broke! Hahahaha! Anyway, the shop I'm talking about for this post would be Ecell.

Let's go!



TRIBAL PRINTS! I swear that they're just soooooooooo pretty! I've got the feelings that I might buy them! LOL! Have been wanting to have tribal prints stuffs for my phone or my bag. But failed for both parts. Even if I want to buy them, I've got no idea which should I be purchasing. ARGH.

***




MELTDOWNS. It's so popular for iPhone user to have them! Finally, Galaxy Ace have casings like these but the sad part is. It doesn't comes with the texture. ): It would be way better if it comes with texture!

***




Houndstooth! Super pretty! Super abstract! And you should know that I'm a huge fan of abstract prints stuffs! Heehee!

***









Loving the troll face cover! It's just too unique! I don't know which to choose! HOW!? If I'm buying any of them I'll definitely blog about it! Hee, trust me on this!

Back to study! Later~

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home