Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 5:38 PM { 0 }
Okay, for those of you who have no idea that I've got 2 hangers of outer wear. Now you know. My outer wear consists of cardigans and blazers. Well, instead there are more blazers as compared to cardigans. Hahaha. Anyway, I've got white, navy blue and white blazer but I've yet to have any grey blazer.

Yeah I know I know, I DO have grey blazer before when I was working at TTSH. But not now since I resigned. LOL! And so, I went over to G Market and typed Blazer. There's lots of choices and I clicked almost all of the answers given. Yeah I know, insane.

But I found something that I wanted! Heehee! And here it is! There are 3 colours available but I chose charcoal - it looked like dark grey in some sense! Anyway, I purchased this awesome blazer from this shop named: Charisma74 .

And here's the blazer that I bought! Hee! PS: Pardon me for the printscreen because they doesn't allow me to save the pictures! Sucks!



All excited for it to come over then maybe I'll wear it to school. LOL, IF! Also!!! I've got to collect my bag pack!!! AHHHHHHHH! And finally, I've ordered Bingo's food. A little stress off my shoulder. Don't make me think about it anymore!! 

Soooooooo shhhhhh. Tada~

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home