Sunday, July 29, 2012, 3:55 PM { 0 }
Aloha~

Before we moved on to August. I would like to sum up what happened this week. LOL!! Hahaha, well actually there's nothing much to elaborate.

So anyway, this week. I went to catch Dark Knight Rises and also went to the Zoo. Oh and minus the fact that I was working. LOL. From 9 to 6pm. Blahs.

Okay let's talk about Dark Knight: I'll rate it 4.5-5/5. Which means it's really awesome! Anne Hathway is there too! Super pretty girl! I swear! Jealousy much.



It's really awesome. So you guys really have to catch it while it's still on! (;

Then moving on, well folks don't visit the Zoo yet because they're still building the Panda area. PLUS, the polar bear area is GONE! ): Sigh...

Anyway, my life is rather, boring. Because, I've only got work work and work. So yep! Later!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home