Saturday, December 1, 2012, 10:03 AM { 0 }
Happy December everyone! Time flies for sure! It's the last month of the year 2012! How's this year been to you guys so far?

So anyway, I'm here to introduce this particular blogshop to you guys. The reason is very simple, the designs are just sooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable to begin with!

Little Rain Drop

So there you go! Click click. Anyway, the next few pictures will be the ones that I like from all of their collections so far! Heehee! And no, I didn't buy any of them, yet.





















So there you go!!

Oh oh oh, for your information~ I've got lots of items coming to me from other countries! Can't wait for them to arrive! Heehee, a big thank you to my overseas friends to be sooooooo loving by sending them to me! Heehee!!!

Anyway, they're sending them to me as a Christmas Gift, New Year Gift and my 21th Gift. So yeah. I think it's fine. But here's the problem, do I have enough space to keep them? Hahahah. No idea~

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home