Wednesday, November 21, 2012, 3:50 PM { 0 }
Oh gosh, so sorry to all that I went missing again for the I-don't-know how many times! (;

So anyway, basically I've got nothing much going on with my life. So I'll be blogging on whatever things or ideas that I've got in my mind. So yeah~

Okay, recently I was going gaga with My Little Pony items! Be it sizes and all! Did a search over at eBay and realised that there are a handful of Glimmer Wings Ponies. They definitely looked pretty so I googled it! Zomg, Glimmer Wings was realised like last year! It comes in 7 designs!

So I'm going to share it with everyone! (;

 Daisy Dreams


 Diamond Rose


 Ploomete


 Rainbow Dash


 Rarity


 Sweet Song


Fluttershy


See! Aren't they just pretty! Goodness, would love to get them all but I doubt that Singapore even sells all of them unlike the US! Well, you know what I mean. Hahaha!

Will be back later, with My Little Pony again! Hahaha, sorry! (;

Ciao

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home