Wednesday, November 14, 2012, 12:24 PM { 0 }
Okay, first of all. This Movie: The Blind Side is NOT this year's movie. It's released back in 2009, trust me I've got no idea that there's a movie like this until I have a slight "preview" from the TV.

It is one of the best non-fiction movies that I've came across with! Recommending it to everyone! This is a real life story about a black guy is all alone, no friends or places to actually stay.

Then this family took him in, gave him a house to actually stay in. They even gave him a room, table, closet, bed and everything that he needs in his own bedroom. Plus, they even...

Invite him to join in their thanksgiving dinner. A family dinner to be exact.  


 The family even helped him to get into a rugby team. The best phrase that he said to her and she said to him back in order to boost his protective-side. "Last time, you told me that you've got my back. Now you've got to protect their back, treat them like me." 


Then slowly, he became a part of their family. I repeat, PART of their family. Not just a random human.

 Story-telling


 Study together


 Train him for his rugby


Even...
Sit down and have a heart to heart talk with him


And finally...
He is one of them, by legal.


This is one of the best movies! It's a must watch!!! So, go go go!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home