Thursday, November 29, 2012, 2:34 PM { 0 }
I've always been a fan of G Market since I was 17 years old? And until now, I'm still a buyer from them! Minus the fact that it has been a while since I purchase something from them.

But hey~ I am back again! ^^ Hee, this time round I'll be bringing you guys plushie! And the shop name is Danhan International Trading . They're currently selling the plush that everyone wanted! Or maybe some. But still!! It's the Korean Bunnies! They're in Singapore now! YEAH!!!

And guessed what? Few days ago I ordered one plush from them! Can't wait for it to come over!! Hee, then it would be my first bunny plush! Hee! Okay, let me show you the plush that I actually wanted to get!




Wanted to buy 3 as there's free registered postage but in the end, I've just purchased one as I don't know where to keep them if I'm buying 3. Hence, I bought one in the size of 45cm! QUITE HUGE RIGHT! I know! Hee, will update if I happened to photo it down. Heh!

Oh anyway, the plush I purchased is that first picture shown in this blog post! ^^

Till then.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home