Saturday, November 10, 2012, 9:42 PM { 0 }
A little update for my life. Which is.... 

I finally able to taste FREEDOM for at least 1 week! Woohoo! Hey! It's better than no rest at all isn't it! Heh. 

All right, yesterday was my 3rd exam out of 5. Which was pretty much sucky cause basically I can hardly do them all. And 10 marks just flew away just like that. 

I've got 3 hours to complete the exam then I used 2 hours and 50 minutes to complete it (except for 1 question). I swore that my right hand was sooooooooooooooooooooooo pain until I can hardly even write 1. =.= 

There are 3 sections: Section A, 20 MCQs, Section B, 3 questions (10 marks each) and Section C, 2 questions (25 marks each). The questions that I skipped was from Section B. Seriously, I really can't do it cause I didn't even touch on that topic!

I hope wish and pray that I am able to pass for that! Hahahaha! So anyway, let's go to some other topics shall we? MLP MLP MLP MLP MLP MLP!!! Heehee!

MY LITTLE PONY! I didn't know that Mcd actually gave out My Little Pony items. Tsk. Or maybe it is available in other countries but NOT Singapore. Well, maybe! Hahaha!



Aren't they just plain adorable! I know right! Warning! I've got more MLP coming. Hahahahaha! Because suddenly, I am a fan of them.

And I don't know why! Heh

Adios!

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home