Sunday, November 25, 2012, 5:00 PM { 0 }

Though My Little Pony comes in 2 inches! Guess what humans! It comes in 8cm and 15cm!! I SWEAR THAT THEY'LL LOOK TOTALLY, GORGEOUS. Trust me!

Oh by the way, it comes in lots of designs! Not just the 8 designs in the picture above! Okay, I've got to say that each of the figure is not that cheap as you thought it would be. But still! You can't find them in Singapore! If you want to get them, I think that you might need the help of Taobao or eBay.

This is because that Taobao (China/TW/HK) will be one of the few countries who made the items! As for eBay, the sellers there can be the producer or just the "agent". Agent refers to people who buy them then sells them at a much higher rate in order to rise profits.

So, you've got to be sharp when you're choosing the right shop to purchase from! If you want to purchase it from local blogshop! Sure! You can go to Thesecretflair , they do carry out a Preorder for their customers!

Such as:








Pretty right, I bet that they would be gorgeous in real life! Would definitely love to get them for sure. ): Sigh, will keep you guys updated!

Bye!

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home