Tuesday, December 4, 2012, 10:43 PM { 0 }
Hello to all! (; Okay, today I have a really great deal? To share with you guys but first of all, I did not buy them but I came across with them like days ago. And I found that they are amazingly gorgeous, like really beautiful!

All right, the shop that I am talking about today would be Boticca. I am totally attract to the shop's Origami. Trust me, you will love them as well. And so....... how are the items that I WOULD WISH TO GET MY HANDS ON. And the reason why I didn't buy them? Each of them, cost at least.... 100 bucks!

No joke, at least 100. And I think it's in USD. Oh also, I've yet to include the shipping cost YET. So yeah, each of them will be at least 120 bucks? The price of one item from Boticca are almost the same price as my My Little Pony (like 7-10 ponies? 3" each pony).

And you know why right? Well, anyway... Here are the pictures of them! Hahaha, blings you to death! Oh by the way, heavy photos! (;

























Just too pretty to resist. I hope that in future when I am well, richer then maybe I'll invest in things like this. LOL. But the problem is, I might not wear them. O.O!!

Ironic.

Ciao

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home