Tuesday, October 2, 2012, 2:45 PM { 0 }
All right, hello humans.

Once again, I'm here to... share with you guys what did I just purchase like a few days ago! Heehee, I know right. I'm so broke but I'm still spending money!

But what to do! Investing on myself! Just to look much more pretty! So, the shop that I've purchased from is known as Smallpocket. It's basically a local online store but it moved to G Market to make life easier for both seller and buyer!

So anyway, these are the things that I've purchased! And they're on the way to my house now! Exciting much! Heehee!

Tribal top. There are actually 3 colours but shit them when I ordered this item there's only blue! The next moment there's grey! ): Grey is so much prettier!!




Tribal Aztec bandage skirt. There are 4 colours but I chose the one that is easier to match with!! Yeah, lots of pictures for me to refer when I'm trying to mix and match it with my tops.




Tribal aztec skirt 2. Even though this looked almost the same as the previous one but it's just too pretty for me to resist. And yes, I bought this!



Abstract print skirt! Didn't have anything that look like that! Hence I'm giving it a try! Heehee!


By the way, folks. The prices for these 4 items are hell of cheap! Why? The Tribal Top cost 11 bucks. Each of the bandage skirt cost 10 bucks. Totally, I spent less than 45 bucks to buy 4 of them! Did a check before, each of them cost at least 20 bucks when it comes to local online store. 

I hope that they will be pretty and the quality would be great!

Off I go! PROJECT PROJECT! (;

Ciao~

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home