Saturday, December 3, 2011, 2:03 PM { 0 }
This post would be a super random post. LOL! -.- Forget me because my life appeared to be a little bored. It's like this:
Wake up --> work --> home --> sleep
Then it'll start all over again. ):

Everyday after work, when I reached my block. I'll go and find one of my favourite cats of all. The name of the cat is Socks. It's a she but she's fixed. She's unable to have kittens. Heh. She's one sweet girl for sure! Heehee. I knew this little girl for at least 1 year! And yes, she has been living near my block since she's a kitten - I think. LOL.


--------------------------

Guess what, it's a REAL USA note. It wasn't fake at all! Nope, it does not belongs to me. It belongs to Susu's. Susu gotten 2nd for Sony Singapore Singing Competition. Proud of him! Good job Susu! Heehee.

In case you guys are wondering who's Susu. The next picture would be him riding on the Dinos. LOL! -->



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home