Saturday, December 3, 2011, 9:44 AM { 0 }
I don't know if I did or did not blog about the fact that I do not go over to a shop to paint my nails. But here I am telling you that I do not pay money to ask people to paint my nails for me. Cause I did my nails by myself. Heh.

I don't know why, nowadays I'm a little obsessed with everything! Plus, I am already preparing nails for CNY. Okay, it's a little too over but LOL. Hence, I went over to G Market SG website and did some searching for nails stickers/decoration stickers. And yes, I bought that. I think I bought from 3 shops on the very same day.

But this shop's stuffs arrived to me first. Hence I am here to blog about it. Okay, maybe it is because that this shop is originated at Singapore therefore it arrived to me faster as compared to the others. Anyway, the name of the shop over at G Market is Shoponlinelah.

Pardon me for the printscreen as I didn't get the chance to just save the imagine of the product that I bought. Heehee.

Bought 2 sets of XF204. Yep, they are tiny leopard prints. And I've got to say that it is super cute and pretty! At first I thought that it would be rather big but it appeared to be that small. Yep, I am so happy that I ordered 2 sets instead of 1. Just in case I killed some of the prints. LOL.


Bought XF191, the best part is that I never ordered for this but the seller sent me the wrong one. But overall, I'm happy with it cause it looked pretty. However, I only have 1 set of it. ):


Bought 2 sets of XF181. When I looked at the picture via G Market. It looked like it has the 3D effect on it and it looked cute too! But however, I am a little disappointed as it does not have the 3D effects on it. ): Nevertheless, it looked cute, still.


Bought H9. Ordered 2 sets but I only received 1 set. ): Little disappointed but it does looked cute in real life. So thumbs up! Plus, it has blings on it! Little flower prints plus bling in the centre on the flower!

Yep, can't wait to receive nails products from the 2 shops that I ordered and paid for. They better ship it out or else.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home