Monday, November 28, 2011, 6:13 AM { 0 }
Peek a boo! Hello everybody! Weeks ago, I bought something from Dino Live Gift Shop. And yes, it's my 2nd buy! Heehee.

If you do remember, my 1st buy was 2 tiny dinosaur eggs and 2 tiny dinosaur skeletons. And now, my 2nd buy are 10 dinosaur skeletons! Each of them are around 10cm long. Well, the tiny ones are around 4-5cm long. I prefer skeletons than toys is because that all of the toys are either this or that. But skeletons, it's bones! Loving them so much, and yes trying to protect them from any dust. LOL!

Here you go:











Now, they've got new stocks. And the stocks are asking me to buy them, yes my mom asked me not to. LOL, but I'm thinking if I should or should not buy them! If I did buy them, I promise you that I'll definitely blog bout it!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home