Sunday, December 4, 2011, 7:21 AM { 0 }

Okay people, you do remember about the clays from SSC that I've mentioned about in the previous posts right?

And you do know that I bought a handful of them home isn't it! I've been mentioning about blogging about them but it seems that I'll take forever to blog about it. No worries, now I'm here to fulfil what's needed to be done.

Here's the thing, I've got dinosaurs clays in fossils-like and normal. For the dinosaurs clays, the kids are allowed to make them with their own hands and yes they're allow to bring them home. But it'll takes at least 1-2 days to be completely dry. Of course, they can paint on their art piece for sure! (:

Another thing is that, I made clay roses for myself too. LOL. We're not allowed to make for anyone but we are able to make it for ourselves. Well, basically we're just too bored hence we decided to do something else.

And here's my artpiece! (:

Dinosaurs clays (normal)


Dinosaurs clays (fossils-like)


Clay roses

Total amount of roses that I did


Well, FYI I didn't manage to paint them because I don't have the paint. -.- I thought that I left some of them in my room but failed. I've got nothing but markers. ARGH. highlighters doesn't work as well. I need paint! AHHHHHHHHHH

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home