Wednesday, November 30, 2011, 5:57 PM { 0 }
Last week, I attended my cousin's wedding. Like oh my gosh, after so long. I'm finally attending wedding. Wait, the cousin I am talking about is my Grandmother's sister's son. LOL. So, it's like a..... Complicated family thingy going on.

But whatever, so on Monday I went home early as I am the one who's following my dad to the wedding. I've got to say that we are so lucky that the venue was at Yishun. And yes, we lived at Yishun. Hence there isn't a need for us to rush down to the venue. (:

And here's my outfit for the wedding:
With belt.

Wedges.

Without belt.

--

Setting of stuffs. Yes, orange juice.

The lights are just pretty. Heehee.

Would like to apologise that I didn't take photos of anything else. As I'm sitting together with my long distance cousins/aunts. So it's a little weird for me to take photos while they're talking/eating.

There's something that I would like to say, is that I actually got an foreign-like long distance cousin. And I swear that he's already that handsome. Heehee. Plus, when he smiled. Gosh, melted.

I'm so happy that my table are served by 2 guys. They seems to be 20 and below. Both of them are that cute. Heehee. Should have left my number there. HEH, they always love to stand/serve next/behind me. How cute can they can. ARGH, should have gotten their numbers! Awww. Here's an additional point about them, their voice are as cute as their looks too! Heehee.

Aite aite, I know I know. I'm a little flower here. LOL. Here's a piece of news is that, my name has officially gotten longer. And it is:
Giselle Karliah Bryant L Y T.

Does that suits me? Heehee.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home