Wednesday, December 7, 2011, 9:40 AM { 1 }


It has been a while since I've gotten balloons. I've gotten balloons from one of my favourite SSC part time girl. (: Heehee, her name is Erica if I am not wrong. LOL. She gave me 3 balloons, poodle bear and flower. Yes, the flower is that one that's on my right arm.

Take a look at my balloons! (:


First up:
Flower:


Second:
Bear:


Lastly:
Poodle:


Aren't they just adorable!? Plus, some of the staffs there are able to make Monkey, Unicorn and Caterpillar. How amazing can they can? Minus the fact that Monkey, Unicorn and Caterpillar requires at least 2 balloons!

Lucky for you guys, I managed to take the photo of Caterpillar! I bet that you guys will finds it amazing as well! Here:


Isn't it just amazing? Totally~

Labels:

1 comments:

It is very nice blog, especially i like your tips and suggestion to make different types of design.Its a very difficulty thats way i like very much.Balloons Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< home