Tuesday, December 6, 2011, 2:42 PM { 0 }

Few days ago, I blogged about not receiving my nails stuffs from the 2 shops over at G Market. Then days ago, postman came over and passed me my stuffs! Yes, it came as registered mail even though it is that thin whereby it is able to fit into my letter box. LOL! The shop that I'm blogging in this post is Fantashop.

And here is what I got from this shop! :::::

For this, I gotten SF19 to SF22. And guess what, I ordered 2 sets for each design. Heehee, sounded a little desperate. But, all I can tell you is. The product is definitely true to picture!


I bought SF16 for it. Yes, I'm having obsession over animal prints cause they're just too pretty! It's too hard to resist! Heh. PS: Seller gave me SF14 for free! Such a sweetheart.


Ordered 2 sets of S49. YES, the dogs are freaking cute. I doubt that I would even use them on my nails. LOL! Most probably that it will be kept. LOL


Ordered S42. The ribbons are too adorable!


Ordered M94 and M95 each. Yeah, they're in silver/white. But since most of my nail polishes are in darker tone. So, I think that it'll look pretty on them! Heehee. Colour contrast.


Ordered M68. I thought that it'll be those typical laces whereby it's hard for me to use them but no... They're stickers! How awesome can that be! It'll definitely made my life easier! Heehee.


Order 2 sets of L08. At first I was wondering if it's that short as in 15cm long. But in the end, it's at least 30cm long! Nope, I don't regret buying 2 sets of them! After all, they're just too pretty.


Tell you something, the seller is that nice that he/she gave me 3 free gifts. Yeah, none other than nail stickers! Heehee. I'm so loving it!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home