Friday, November 25, 2011, 7:36 PM { 0 }
My apology if I'm blogging too much bout my buys over at G Market, this is because that I've bought them at least 1 month ago. But I've got no time to blog bout them. And since I am free on my off days, I'm digging on the stuffs that I bought from G Market to schedule posts for them.


Yep, since I can't look at my phone at all times while I was working. I shall buy watches for self! Which I bought 2 of them. One of them was the plain bright pink watch, am sorry that I didn't manage to find the photo of that.

But the photo above is the 2nd watch that I bought. I bought the white one. And it's less than 10$ bucks! Heehee, I'm so lucky as I bought it when all of the watches are having some special discount! (: Yeah~ And the shop name for the white watch is blackfriday.

But I'll wear it when I'm going out or when the pink watch is dead. LOL.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home