Tuesday, November 22, 2011, 10:23 AM { 0 }

Okay, sorry for the slow motion. LOL, I have been visiting G Market SG for countless of times and yes, I have ordered a handful of stuffs.

The last post that I did bout G Market was the 1st buy, which is my jeggings! (: And days after that, I ordered clothes from G Market. So, here I am sharing with you guys!

The shop that I purchased from G Market is Jennie Shop. The quality was marvellous and the design are so unique! You can't really find the designs from local shops or blog shops. Plus, 1 shirt cost less than 12$! Amazing isn't it! But sadly, I've yet to get the chance to wear them as I'm on attachment currently and I have to wear the uniform to work everyday. -.-

How am I suppose to go out? Tsk. Well, shall try! Maybe I can wear them while I'm out with my girls! (: Heehee





Aite, the next post of G Market buy will be up soon. I think, if I managed to find the respective photo of the items that I've bought. Heehee.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home