Monday, November 21, 2011, 1:38 PM { 0 }

1 month later, it'll be my brother's birthday. And he have been saying that he loves Spongebob here and there.

He actually wants me to get a set of Spongebob boxers collection. -.- It's weird because I think that nobody would sell that! BUT, I've gotten 2 sets of stuffs for him!

1st, a set of ministatue of Spongebob and his friends. There are 8 of them in total. (:

2nd, a set of Spongebob and his friends TOYS. There are 5 of them in total. (:

See, I'm such a sweetheart. The reason why I didn't buy anything for my sister is because that she took things for granted. Like example, a few weeks/months/years later. She'll throw it away, she don't care who gave it to her.

In order to save my money, I gave her nothing. HAHAHA! And now, I'm wondering when am I going to wrap my brother's presents! Mom said that I shall just give him the whole thing without wrapping it or whatsoever. LOL!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home