Wednesday, December 12, 2012, 10:06 PM { 0 }

Okay humans! I am back – again. Hahaha, I did promise you guys that I’ll blog the photos of the parcels that I’ve received right? And here I am!! I managed to transfer them when I am, a little free or having a study break from revision. So yeah!

I’m so angelic right! I know. (;

Let’s rock and roll, yes I am going to spam this post using photos. SPAM!!! Somehow, I think my classmates are hardcore students. Hahahaha! Study harder than me! Giving me stress! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! But somehow I am glad to know them! THOUGH, I might not be seeing them for next semester(s). Sigh ):

Anyway~ photos~ Let's go!!

So this is what I got from Metro itself. Like OFF THE SHELF. I know right, the excitement and happiness when I took it off the shelf AND paid for it! And if you DO remember that I did blog about getting some rare ponies in my previous post(s) right? I've gotten them! Hee!
 So I gotten these 3 of them:
Fluttershy Glimmer Wings 16.90
Famous Friends Set 16.90
Class of Cuties Marks 16.90


I know I know, you would love to have a zoom up session right? 
Here you go!
::
::
::
 Class of Cuties Marks


 Famous Friends


Oh as for Fluttershy Glimmer Wings, I didn't open them up as I think that the wings are rather fragile? Well, I THINK! So anyway, it has been months since I last purchased from Taobao with a help from a local blog-shop as she is the agent for the whole process. And then, few weeks ago I finally have the chance to travel down to Serangoon and meet up with the seller to collect my items! 

And soooooooooo, I bought like a handful of Blind Bags and Ponyville items! Like seriously speaking, a handful, a lot. So here they are:

 A set of 6 Pony from Ponyville


And so, here's the overall of the figurines that I've got now. LOL. I know, a handful. 


Well, somehow I find it rather hurtful when I bought them without knowing the NAMES of the respective pony! And then in the end, I didn't even purchase the main character of the show. For example, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack and Pinkie Pie. Like seriously and shockingly, I didn't. =.= Impressive, I know I know.

Hence, currently I am trying to obtain all of the main characters AND also the rare/special ones! Be it 2" or 3", and of course the price has to be affordable. Heehee! Of course, I've got awesome friends whom actually purchased them for me THEN they mailed over to me! Love them till the death. 

Special thanks to M, J and S. (; Thanks for loving me. Hee! PS: They're not living in the same country as me.

Oh anyway, it is rather hard to purchase those rather ones in Singapore. And I don't know why. Heh. Though I've got more photos left but I think I should blog them separately. (;

Till then~

Labels: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home