Monday, December 17, 2012, 11:02 PM { 0 }
All right people, I am back~ As I mentioned earlier on in the previous blog post(s). I've stated that I'll blog about the stuffs that I've received from my lovely friends one by one right?

And so, here's the last parcel that I've received so far from them! Heehee. Oh, I typed so far because a few of them just told me that they've found more stuffs and they're purchasing it for me now. Then shipping over to me. Hee, why so sweet. 

Here you go!
::
::
::

The parcel came like this. Front and back respectively. It looked soooooo classic. I like~


O.O!!! This much of them! Hee...


Removing bubble wrap 
AND
THIS
IS 
WHAT
THEY
SENT
ME!
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
PONYVILLE! 
I think that they reason they sent me this is because that I've told them I want Ponyville's ponies cause they are sooooooooo adorable!

I know right, you guys want a closer view right? 
Already done taking pictures for you guys! 

H
E
R
E

Y
O
U

GO

!

(Princess) Pony dressing up plus a crown and mirror? LOL


The standing ponies~ PS: the most right pony has wings!! Mega loves!!


4 legs down ponies~ 


I am all over the moon and rainbow now! Can't believed that they're actually purchasing more ponies or unicorns for me!

What's unicorno by the way? LOL

Bye

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home