Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 2:27 PM { 0 }
All right folks. I am back with some photos. LIKE FINALLY!

For your information, I've purchased a lot of stuffs from like everywhere! I bet you knew it long ago. Anyway, some of them are already here! Heehee. Let me share with you guys okay! 

First, you guys do remember that I bought a bag pack and 2 shorts right? And they are here! I love the bag pack so much that I used it for school. Heehee. 



Loving the prints! Heehee


*** 

And so, moving on! I ordered countless of anti dust plug for myself. LOL, because they are too pretty to resist. But but, I purchased the cheapest ones! Hee.
 Skull anti dust plug! I was a little update cause I was hoping for blue pink etc. ): And they are smaller than expected. Sigh...


And so, today I received a registered package! I swear that I've got no idea what are they because I've ordered a handful of stuffs. Opps. Hee. 



My first bidding items are here. I swear that they are super pretty in real life! Would really love it if I won the Rabbit and Bear head. But it would be way better if there's dog anti dust plug. Heehee! WHERE TO FIND THEM?! Tsk.

All right folks, my first exam is on this Friday. Back to studies now. I'll come back whenever I can. Promise, later! (;

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home