Friday, October 26, 2012, 12:52 AM { 0 }
What's up humans! (;

I am back alive - well almost. Came home from school for less than 2 hours and here I am blogging about this. See, how awesome can I get? Pretty much! HEH.

The reason why I just reached home not long is because I had my Commercial Law examination. Yes, at time like this. 7PM to 10PM. It was manageable I'll say? But when it comes to Section C, I felt total hopeless. Not going to elaborate on it so yep. Don't even bother to ask, thank you!

Moving on~

It has been quite some times since I actually sat down and use my laptop! This is because that I was busy studying for Commercial Law and doing project. Heh. Then finally, I am able to download my shows and all. Happiness feeling needs to come back though I think that it will be rather hard. Hmm...

So, since I am a little bored while waiting for my noodles to be done. I went back to G Market and take a look if there are any things that I would love to get my hands on... Which I did! Heehee. And yes, I'll be introducing them to everyone here!

The name of the shop is So cool. And the products that I would be blogging for this post would be nail stickers! I know right, I did purchase a handful of nail stickers back then. But it seems that I've never use them at all. This is because that they are just sooooooooooooooooo pretty to begin with!

And here are the ones that I would definitely love to get them!






I mean seriously, aren't they just pretty! Don't say that I didn't share with you guys. Heh.

Be back again!
Signing off~~~

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home