Friday, June 29, 2012, 7:47 AM { 0 }
Okay, I've got a feeling that this blog post would be hell of long. LOL, because technically this blog shop holds spree of accessories, apparel and foot wear. And of course, I clicked all of their links for the preorder. =.=  And I selected some of the stuffs that I might purchase, if only I'm rich enough. (; Hahahahaha! Yep, you heard me. (;

So anyway, let's go shall we? (:

I'll be talking about foot wear first. And if you guys do know, I prefer stuffs that has abstract prints on it or plain colours right? Hahaha, it applies to everything that I might buy! Heh. Of course, let's start:

=
=
=
=



Aren't they just pretty? I mean, look at the colours! Yellow, pink and blue! Bright colours and it's like colour block matches! It's heels people! (: Heehee. Would love to have one in my closet! Heh. Add on to my shoes collection! It would be great! By the way, I don't really have heels. ):

***






Did I or did I not mention about prints? (; This is what I mean! But however, I would prefer the front part of the wedges would be more covered up! Heh. Yep yep, colour block works on me again. =.=

***



Weee! Laces like pattern on wedges! Pretty much? It will make me looked more elegant when I'm wearing them! Plus, it comes in cream and beige/pink colour! (: I think it's true that colours like these and designs like these will allowed a woman to be more feminine. Well, I think it works on almost every female out there? (:

***





 Tribal prints on wedges? *bang* You got it! Look at the cutting of this pair! Awesome and pretty! Love the colours as well!

***


Nope, this pair is NOT the same pair as the previous pair of wedges! The previous pair of wedges has Tribal prints for this pair, it's just lines. (: See the differences now? Anyway, I love the way they use colour block on this pair! (; And yep, I DID ORDER THIS PAIR. (;

***





Zig zag lines on wedges? Unique and colourful! Colour block again! I bet that I don't need to spell out the reason why I love shoes like this already. Or do I need to? Hahahah!

***
Okay, done for shoes now moving on to apparel etc. (;
***







Plain but it has prints on it! (; And prints like these seems to be rare in Singapore. Don't ask me why because I don't know. Would definitely buy designs like this IF the price is affordable and also if the material is not chiffon. LOL.

***


Love the prints! (; Would love it if it's not chiffon material because chiffon material is a little too thin to me. Hahaha, made me feel unsecured. Well, yeah.

***






***




Skirts! For some reason, nowadays I all into skirts. LOL. Well, I do have dresses but however when it comes to skirt, I don't really have them! These few designs are just too pretty! But however, it cost around 20 bucks!? );

***

So that makes the end of the blog post. That's all! See ya real soon. (;

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home