Saturday, June 23, 2012, 5:29 PM { 0 }
Yesterday I ordered a handful of stuffs for Bingo over from the internet. The shop name is Doggyfriend and they've got a range of brands for you to choose from!

It sucks that I can't save any pictures from there. =.= So I guessed that I'm only able to link you guys to the items that I bought okay!

Anyway, you need to spend 80 bucks and above THEN you will get free delivery from the shop! If not, you would need to pay 10 bucks for them to delivery it to your house!

So, let's go! Here's what I bought for Bingo. PS: I spent 90 bucks on him this time round. ): I'm so broke! But I think that my parents will be paying for it? Hahahha. Heh.

-->  Vegetarian Dry Dog Food , 30 bucks
--> PPP Tarific Skin Relief Shampoo , 13.40 bucks
--> PPP AromaCare Lavender Shampoo , 11.90 bucks
--> Bow Wow Mixed Cheese Sandwich Cut , 5.50 bucks
--> Pets Health Fruit Sandwich , 3.10 bucks
--> Tub Little Bolo Cheese , 6.50 bucks
--> Tub Little Bolo Mix , 6.50 bucks
--> Tub Little Bolo Mix Fruit , 6.50 bucks
--> Tub Little Bolo Vegetable , 6.50 bucks

I know right, lots of Little Bolo. But what to do when Bingo loves them? =.= 90 bucks just flew away. Oh my heart. ):

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home