Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 8:54 PM { 0 }
Greetings, once again I'm here to show off the stuffs that I've ordered. LOL. Actually, I'm not showing off I'm just being nice by sharing it to all of you. (:

So anyway, what I'm gonna blog about today is actually WEDGES. I know right, it has been a while since I purchase a pair of foot wear! Hahahahahah! I ordered 2 new pairs of foot wear but god knows if they're gonna email me back or not! LOL!!

The wedges that I purchased came from Gelliz well actually they're having a SALES now. So do head over there to have a look if you like anything from there. (: Heehee. Okay, here's the wedges that I just ordered. Heh.





See see see, aren't the colours pretty? (: Pretty pair of wedges isn't it! Heh. Anyway, it's just 20 bucks mailed to your house. Plus point or minus point? (;

What are you waiting for? Head over to Gelliz now! (:

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home