Saturday, June 30, 2012, 10:21 AM { 0 }
Hahaha, nowadays I've been purchasing items from everywhere! Be it Ebay or G Market! I've been ordering, paying and waiting for my items to be here with me!

Even though, sometimes I do feel rather, LOL and wondered why did I even buy things like that but what I bought seems to be really pretty! Heehee! ^^

I've ordered a handful of stuffs but meh I'm not going to blog about them within 1 blog post. I'll be scheduling all of them! So hold on to your chairs! Hee!

Anyway, looking at the title. The shop name that I'm gonna blog about today is not something new to me! Because I've purchased it from them before! (; It's Jennie Shop.

This is what I've got!


Believe or not! Each shirt cost less than 15 bucks! I spent like 35 bucks on all the 3 of them! Plus, their quality is totally awesome and their designs is just, TOO PRETTY TO RESIST! (;

Hop over to G Market and search for Jennie Shop now!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home