Thursday, June 21, 2012, 10:33 AM { 0 }
I wondered if any of you have yet watch Postman Pat. LOL. And no, what I'm gonna blog about is not related to it. LOL!!!!

It's just something which I purchased from G Market days ago! Heh. And guessed what? I actually bought postcard. O.o (;

I don't know why but nowadays I'm so in love with those collectibles. (; Heehee. Of course, there are countless of postcard right? But what did I buy from G Market this time round? CATS postcard. Heehee, super love! I would love it when there's dogs postcard too. ); 

So anyway, I purchased 2 different sets of Cats Postcard from 2 different shops over at G Market. Gonna share them with you guys now. (:

*****

Japan Cat Story mini postcard from korea31. I spent around 13 bucks to buy them. Anyway, there are 60 mini postcard so I think it's worth it? Like I said, I think. (; 


*****

Cat Travel Polaroid postcard from korea31. It cost around 17 bucks for it. 



*****

Yes I know, both of the items came from the same shop but however it's found in different links. So yep! Anyway, I've got more to share with you guys. Heehee. Will unrevealing them, slowly. (;


EDITED:
fuck that shit when the seller didn't even respond. In the end, I didn't manage to get any one of them!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home