Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 8:17 AM { 0 }
Few days ago, when I came home. I saw some parcels on my table. Heehee, it's like a surprise for me. LOL, and somehow there are 3 parcels! PS: pardon me for opening my new phone cover even before taking this photo. LOL LOL! Heehee.



A little zoom in. It's my new phone cover. (:


Next, double eyelid stickers. Heh. I actually tried it and it works! HOWEVER, I used at least 10 pairs of them in order to get an even results. -.-


Next, here's the exciting part. This parcel looked big well medium I'll say. Hahahahaha.


Opened up and bubble wrapped stuffs. There are 4 of them! And time to tear the bubble wrap. Heh.


And it's my Crackle Nail Polishes!!!! (:
The first one, deep green.


Second, orange.


Third, deep wine.


Lastly, black.


And here's all of them! Can't wait to try them on!


Will definitely blog about the outcome if I'm trying them on! Maybe for Chinese New Year? Well, shall see. Heehee.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home