Thursday, December 29, 2011, 12:42 PM { 0 }
Previously I mentioned about dying my hair right? And yes, this post I'll be talking about the items that I bought from G Market. Heehee. I bought Sweet Orange and Wine Red. But they're from 2 different shops cause one of the shops doesn't have Wine Red and another shop is cheaper than another. LOL.

The shop that I bought Wine Red from is: K-mall. And it cost, 10$mailed.
The shop that I bought Sweet Orange from is: Pretty Shop. And it cost, 13$mailed.

Currently, I am waiting for them to reach my letter box or my house. And I'm still wondering what colour should I dye. Sweet Orange or Wine Red. Hmm.. ): I'm dying my hair for New Year then next year I'll use another pack of them. So, Sweet Orange or Wine Red first? Hmm... Confusing!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home