Friday, December 30, 2011, 4:40 PM { 0 }

What is that? It's Victoria's Secret body mist! Heehee. There's a range of smell and I definitely had a hard time deciding which to purchase. Heh.

First of all, I would like to say that I don't really apply perfume. But, I'm influenced by Edwin and Avery because both of them applied perfume at all times! Heh. Hence, I decided to buy perfume! Yeah yeah, from G Market again. (:

And I found this shop: The Bodyhaus. They bought in Victoria's Secret stuffs! Like body mist, body lotion etc.! Like I mentioned just now, it's bought from Victoria's Secret. In other words, it's from USA! I know right, this is so exciting!

I paid, 15$ for the body mist. Well, the actual price is 16$ but since I'm the VIP for G Market. I'll have special discount. Heehee. I can't wait to have it before 2012 arrived! I know right, I've gotten hell loads of stuffs before 2012!

Well, I am actually preparing for the NEW 2012! Hence, most of the stuffs must be NEW. Well, like I said, MOST. Heh.

Also, I've gotten a new name. And I think that everyone knows it by now, Giselle Karliah Bryant L Y T. While for my brother, it's Edwin Alexandra Bryant L Y X. As for my sister, it's Avery Bryant L C Y.

YEAH~ Happy waiting for my ordered stuffs to arrive! Mad excited!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home