Monday, January 9, 2012, 7:42 AM { 0 }
It happens days ago, I was sent to Zone 2 which is the Styrofoam Dinosaurs area. And yes, people NEEDS to pay money in order to colour on it. 

In order to kill time, I did this. LOL LOL, since one of my colleagues did Merry Christmas board. So, I did Happy Chinese New Year board. LOL. Some spoiler(s) wrote shut up sufie on the board. Like seriously, what's the point of writing that?

Ahhhhhhhhh, whatever and here's the outcome. At first:


Then I was wondering if it looks a little plain hence I TRIED to draw/master cartoon dragon. LOL LOL! Which I said that it's really that hard to draw them. ):







Gave up about drawing dragon(s). Hahahahaha. Hence I did extra stuffs on the board. Like some flowers and maybe butterflies? And also some eyes on some of the alphabets.






However I've gotten really bored - still. Hence I drew something else like rabbit, mouse and pig. LOL. I know right, I doesn't have the talent of drawing. Hahahahah, so forgive me. (:

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home