Monday, January 16, 2012, 7:17 AM { 0 }
Well, you guys do know that I'm a Chinese and I do "celebrate" my Chinese New Year. Lol. Of course, I do need to get some stuffs for Chinese New Year right? Besides the decoration, red packets, we can't forget about the foods right!

Yes, went for a Chinese New Year shopping spree for food. So, my family and I went over to Paya Lebar to get our food. My outfit for the day was:
I swear that it looked so pretty in real life! Even though the silver thingy do somewhat came off, but it's really comfortable and the quality was that good too!


This is overview stuffs we've gotten. I might reveal them on Chinese New Year day itself. LOL. Guess what? We spent $111 on them. What a number. LOL.

Sorry if I went missing for a few days as I was exhausted or should I say that I was spending my time on Tiny Chat. LOL. I promised to be back okay! (:
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home