Saturday, January 14, 2012, 9:48 AM { 0 }
One fine day. LOL. I came home and saw parcels on my table - again. And so sorry, I was all excited that I didn't take a pictures of it before unwrapping it well partly. LOL. 

And and and, the parcels were my clothes organisers and also glitter nail polishes! (: Heehee, I'm a happy girl whenever I saw the stuffs I bought with me! Heh. Even though, its a present from myself. LOL. -.-

Here's my organisers!! Have yet to use them though. Heh.


All the 3 of them! It's a pity that there isn't any cover of them. ):


what's more, there's zip at the back of them!


Next!
Mystery box!! (:


Revealing it! but first, its bubble wrapped! (: To protect the stuffs I bought! 


The box for each of the products are sooooooooo cute! the rabbits are wearing different spectacles! 


Emerald.


Erm, I tried to turn it around but failed. So yeah. This is the Pollock! (:


And also, pink!


I've got to say that, they looked so pretty. Can't wait to try them up! Maybe I shall try them on together with my Crackle nail polish? (: Good idea? Maybe during Chinese New Year I shall do both Medicure and Pedicure! Heehee. All excited and pump up!

Anyway, want to visit Bugis! Maybe for new clothes and also.... shoes? Heehee. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home