Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 7:18 AM { 0 }
The week after Science Centre and Dinosaurs Live closed for 1 day which is actually last week. The visitors from Tuesday to Friday was a little sad. Because we had less than 300 people per day (from Tuesday to Friday). And the sale of passports, styrofoam and dino egg was pathetic. 

One fine day, I was located at Zone 4 whereby I've got to replace my colleagues at Zone 2 and Zone 1. This is what happened. 

 Over at Zone 4. Emptied. 


 Over at Zone 2. Emptied. 


 Even the tables are not stamped by the stamps.


 Over at Zone 1. Emptied. 


Even this lovely of mine is bored. LOL!

On the week of Saturday, there are less than 850 people! Sigh... I think that my colleagues and I are going to die while working cause we're that bored. Heh. But I'm glad that I've got fun people to talk to. (: Heehee.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home